|Job Ref:||204590631||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Hertfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||WD5||Salary:||£73000 - £75000/annum Car / Car Allowance + Excellent Pac||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:46|
Project Manager - New build - Residential |
£75,000 plus Package
One of London's leading Residential Developers are currently looking to add a Project Manager to the team on a permanent basis.
All their developments and homes carry a signature style and character, with materials that reflect a strong commitment to quality. This developer has received over 300 awards for design and sustainability excellence since 2000 and they currently hold more Housing Design Awards than any other home builder.
The Project Manager will join a construction team on a development in North West London building over 500 new homes and apartments including, Traditional Build and RC Frame, as well as retail and public spaces.
Senior Project Manager Requirements:
* Experience within New Build - Residential Developer or Main contractor
* RC Frame and Traditional Build Experience a Must
* 3 to 5 years' Experience managing similar valued projects (£15m to £35m)
* Proven Longevity with Previous employers (not suited to a freelance resume)
* Excellent Leader and motivator of others.
* CSCS / SMSTS / First Aid
* Proven Track Record in working to quality Completion
* Responsible for Site safety, QA, Procedures Policies, Environmental and Sustainability, taking to completion stage.
* Responsible for overall management of programing
* Multi - Storey RC Frame Experience
If you are interested in this position, please email a current CV,
*****I ALSO HAVE EXCELLENT POSITIONS AVAILABLE FOR CONTRACTS MANAGERS AND SITE MANAGERS THROUGHOUT LONDON & THE HOME COUNTIES