|Job Ref:||204590583||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£18000 - £20000/annum £18,000, increasing to £20,000||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:54|
Graduate IT Trainer |
iTrain Direct Ltd is committed to provide learners with the highest quality IT and legal industry training, irrespective of their background, skills or experience. All of our trainers have extensive experience, both working and delivering training in the legal sector, to ensure that learners receive the very best learning experience.
Unlike other training providers, we only deliver training and support, so clients can be assured that we will be completely committed to their project. We specialise in on-site classroom and one-to-one training, ensuring that the experience is tailored to the needs of our clients` businesses. We can even work with their existing trainers to increase their skills.
Position: Graduate Trainer
Location: North West (mainly Manchester and Liverpool)
Job type: Permanent
Salary: £18,000, increasing to £20,000 after induction
We are seeking a talented and outgoing Graduate Trainer to join our dynamic team. The successful candidate will, after full training, provide support to our clients on how to efficiently use and make the most out of a variety of legal and IT systems, such a Microsoft Office and Skype for Business, as well as providing induction and skills training.
The role offers a great opportunity for the right candidate to excel and learn through experience. The successful applicant will undergo a thorough and extensive 12 week induction course, as well as receiving continuous training and mentoring by their Training & Development Manager. The candidate will be exposed to business processes, gain in depth knowledge of legal and IT systems and develop valuable skills in business communication and client management.
Whilst the role is initially that of a Graduate Trainer, the opportunity presents a great foundation for building a career in a fast growing training business. In time, the successful candidate could look to develop their skills in other areas such as business development, consultancy and project management.
- Working with clients to setup and deliver training on their internal systems on a one-to-one, classroom, Skype for Business and workshop basis
- Supporting clients to successfully use their internal IT systems
- Providing training and ongoing remote support to clients
- Performing basic troubleshooting when software is not operational
- Proactively engaging with clients to promote their internal software
- Providing internal training to staff
- Creating and working on training materials and documentation
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Good written skills to support the production of documentation and online information
- Good basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and strong familiarity of IT
- Knowledge of law and legal operation is an advantage, but not essential as full training will be given
- Ideally, candidates will hold a full driving licence and own a car
You may have experience of the following: Graduate Trainer, IT, Microsoft Office, Entry Level, Graduate Training Scheme, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Client Management, Presentations, Graduate Trainee, IT Trainer, IT Support, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by Easy Web Recruitment, the UK`s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by Easy Web Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications