|Job Ref:||204590573||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Reading||Address:||Post Code:||RG2||Salary:||£30000 - £32000/annum Bonus + Benefits||Post Date:||28/09/2016 04:23|
Brook Street working in Partnership with Microsoft are recruiting for an experienced SAM Support/SPLA Engagement Manager to join our SAM team based at Microsoft Campus, Reading.|
An extensive list of customers will be identified by the tele SAM Engagement Manager (EM) and the Account team/Manager and the SAM Engagement Analyst will make contact with those customers to establish a SAM engagement. Microsoft can only build a partial view of the customer licensing position based on our volume licensing records, The SAM Engagement Analyst helps the customer to collect relevant licensing records in order to formulate a declaration of their current software usage. They will then hand this lead over to the internal SAM EM to engage with the customer and complete the engagement.
In addition to this profiling aspect, the Analyst will also be responsible for running SAM Engagements with the SPLA breadth channel. The analyst will use data mining techniques to identify prospects; engage with LSP's or SPLA resellers directly and ensure the licensing issue is closed. This aspect of the role carries a cumulative target for the year and introduces the analyst to common techniques used by SAM EM's.
This challenging role requires confident and knowledgeable individuals capable of helping customers quickly achieve licensing compliance and encouraging them to put in place effective Software Asset Management going forward. The balance is to ensure Microsoft can collect legitimate licensing revenue whilst sustaining or even improving customer satisfaction.
1 Initiate, and drive the maximum number of compliance engagements to exceed a quarterly incremental revenue target.
2 Ensure all opportunities are registered and maintained in CRM.
3 Deliver on the SPLA breadth contribution
4 Work- where appropriate-with the SMS&P SAM partner community.
* Understanding of Microsoft Volume Licensing Programmes including hosting
* Essential skills: IT industry experience. Understanding of Microsoft products and solutions.
* Commercial Skills - Understanding how a business works. Decision Makers, Key Influencers. Who influences who? Understands how a business NA Skills
* At least 1 year's sales Experience - Field or Telesales Experience. , Understands Business Value
* Solution Selling - Enjoys selling solutions and problem NA at Microsoft (Tools and Processes)
* Be able to Use a computer proficiently - Preferably Office suite.
* Good Organisational Skills. Be the guardians of contact data quality