|Job Ref:||204590564||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Hertford||Address:||Post Code:||SG14||Post Date:||23/10/2016 09:02|
COMMERCIAL MANAGER - Mechanical/Electrical Maintenance Provider to the FM Industry|
Team Q are a large family-owned business providing M&E Maintenance and related services to the FM industry.
We provide services across London & Home Counties to the Commercial, Industrial and Public property sectors, including Local Authorities and the Ministry of Defence. We're a £22.5m business with over 200 employees and have been operating for over 30 years. Since 1997, we've been part of the Turner Group, a Glasgow-based and family-owned group of companies with a turnover of £260million and 2,000 employees throughout the world.
We're now recruiting for a Commercial Manager to take ownership of the Commercial side of the business, based in our Hertford office. As a Commercial Manager you will be reporting directly to the Director, and undertaking/overseeing the following duties;
Drive Commercial Productivity and actively engage the team to enhance the productivity of the commercial division and profitability for the company
Oversee the Business Development and Marketing team, helping to identify market strategy, new leads and convert opportunities
Co-ordinating of bid & estimating process, completing tender documentation, managing and mitigating risk through accuracy and competitive tender submissions
Supporting the mobilisation process, production of project cost plan for handover to operations team and support throughout mobilisation
Attend client meetings, discussions and presentations regarding tender proposals
Contract management (financial aspects rather than operational) covering; Contract variations/negotiations and control of costs
The successful candidate will have;
- Proven experience within the Building Services/FM/M&E industry, in a - commercial/ estimating capacity.
- Strong on all aspects of surveying, estimating and commercial issues
- Quantity Surveying background/qualifications would be advantageous
- Management experience, ready to step up into a senior role
- Experience in managing commercial teams
- Excellent Customer and business communication skills
- Strong literacy, numeracy and analytical skills
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Excel specifically
- Prepared to work on projects across London & Home Counties
- UK Driving Licence