|Job Ref:||204590516||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||-||City:||China||Address:||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:53|
We are currently recruiting for our client, a prestigious telecommunications company to support their project in China.|
Position Title: Video Operation Consultant
Position Type: contract
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Shenzhen, China
Contact: Minghui Han | +49 (0) NA
Roles and responsibilities:
- cultivate business consultancy capability of the department;
- Support the development of video/LTE/WTTX solutions and consulting capabilities, including market insights and business case modeling, as well as providing technical solutions to customers.
- Responsible for our client's strategic-level projects, exploring and nurturing leads by establishing strong relationships and communication channels with customers to ensure customer buy-in.
- Conduct strategic dialogue with CxO level customers. Identify customer needs, propose solutions, design and plan the implementation of these solutions.
- Develop comprehensive materials for internal training, marketing and sales in relation to the video/LTE/WTTX solution topic, based on in-depth understanding of industry trends and roadmap evolution of the end-to-end solution.
- Identify potential use cases of video/LTE/WTTX. Develop the corresponding business case models and take the lead in communication with customer.
- Cooperate with various other business units (Wireless, Core, Software, etc) to enable cross product solution design and promote the agreed solutions.
- 10-15 years of experience in the telecommunication business, at least 5 years from management consulting assignments and LTE/VIDEO projects delivered to telecom operators, or from similar type of work for telecom operators or vendors.
- A solid understanding LTE network infrastructure, combined with a thorough business acumen in areas such as telecoms, internet services, business models and operator strategies. A track record of deep research in well-specified areas of the telecoms industry, covering market analysis, operator challenges or technology trends.
- Proven ability to produce executive-level business insights by skillfully using management consulting methodologies.
- Excellent skills in authoring professional documents and presentations, capability to convey key messages without losing attention to details.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Full professional proficiency in English, and a good command of other languages is appreciated.
- Willingness to take challenges, work hard and "walk the extra mile" in order to meet and exceed the expectations of internal and external customers.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment, a certain understanding of the Chinese culture is an advantage.
For more details contact: sales(at)manningglobal com
Quoting reference: CN_MGMH_ViOC-7528
Or call Ming on: +49 (0)NA