|Job Ref:||204590480||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Cleckheaton||Address:||Post Code:||BD19||Salary:||£25000 - £28000/annum + car||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:55|
Field Service Engineer |
Managed Service Provider
£25,000 - £28,000 + car
My client are an IT Support and Managed Service organisation looking to add a field service engineer to their growing West Yorkshire based team. The role will be responsible for all onsite service and support needs of their customers, mainly along the M62 corridor.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• IT support relating to technical issues involving Microsoft's core business applications, as well as virtual environments built on Citrix, Microsoft, and VMware
• Support services for Microsoft related technologies: Windows Server, Exchange, SQL, SharePoint, etc.
• Implement and support disaster recovery solutions
• Technical services and support at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security
• Remote access solution implementation and support: VPN, Terminal Services, and Citrix
• System documentation to include system reviews and recommendations
• Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages
This company will support all training and certifications and each exam passed will result in a pay rise! It is a very friendly, team orientated working environment. These opportunities are difficult to come by so if this is of interest submit your CV right away