|Job Ref:||204590406||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Winchester||Address:||Post Code:||SO23||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum benefits||Post Date:||28/09/2016 04:23|
Job title: Sharepoint Administrator |
Salary: Up to £45k + benefits
Contact: Luke Staniford (Apply online only)
You are an ambitious Sharepoint Administrator with a strong background in administration and development of Sharepoint looking for an interesting company that will provide you with strong long term career prospective. You are hard-working, detail orientated and very interested in working with a successful company. You will come with a proven ability with Sharepoint and you are keen to utilise your skills and experience to make a direct impact on an expanding company. You will be knowledgeable about Nintex.
My client is a leading healthcare cash plan provider, working within the Health and Insurance sectors. This position is working within their Intranet and Collaboration division where they use specific software and systems to enable the high class service. This is a great opportunity for you to gain credible experience in the Sharepoint or Atlassian domain.
My client is looking for a Sharepoint Administrator to join the Business Solutions team delivering their intranet. For this, you will carry out be responsible for the day-to-day administration and development of their Sharepoint Intranet. In addition to working with their collaboration tools Atlassian suite (Jira and Confluence), you will be working with Nintex to create and run workflows.
* 1 to 2 years' experience with Sharepoint Administration
* Experience working with Nintex
* Experience working with Jira and Confluence
* Educated to Bachelor's degree with a concentration in Business, Economics or Computer Science (or equivalent qualification / work experience) is preferred.
* A background setting up and delivering IT projects across multiple locations within a complex environment
* High attention to detail and appreciation for understanding processes