|Job Ref:||204590390||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||North West London||Address:||Post Code:||NW1||Salary:||£35000/annum plus pension, healthcare, package||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:02|
Electrical Shift Engineer |
£35,000 plus pension, healthcare, package & Benefits
North West London
We are working with an industry leading Facilities Management service provider, looking to recruit a Electrical Shift Engineer to work at a critical site in North West London.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a business offering an industry leading training and development programme as well as unrivaled career progression.
- Carrying out planned and reactive maintenance to a wide range of M&E building services and critical equipment
- Liaising with clients ensuring excellent service delivery
- Completing all relevant records, log books and reports
- Reporting back to the Shift Manager any issues that require attention and/or escalation
- Managing visiting specialist sub-contractors, issuing the relevant permit to work documents
- Working a 4 on 4 off 24/7 continental shift pattern
- You will be Electrically qualified holding the relevant C&G / NVQ certificates
- Ideally you will have experience of working in a critical/data centre environment with awareness of BMS, UPS, generators, HV (beneficial not essential)
- You will be able to work independently with a proactive attitude and strong problem solving skills
- Must be competent in the use of Microsoft packages, particularly Word and Excel
- Must live in a commutable distance of North West London
To apply exciting Shift Engineer opportunity please do so through this advert. For further information and a confidential discussion please call Robbie Hindle on (Apply online only).
Engineer / Electrical / Maintenance / Data Centre / London / High Voltage / Shift