|Job Ref:||204590610||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£38000 - £42000/annum Van & Fuel Card, Travel Time Except||Post Date:||23/10/2016 09:02|
Mobile M&E Supervisor - Manchester £38K to £42K plus Travel. |
I am currently in search of a mobile M&E Supervisor for a large UK Wide Engineering company. The salary, package and scope for progression for this role is very attractive and our client is looking to pay the following; £38 to £42K Basis Salary, Van & Fuel Card, Full Travel Time Paid excluding 1 Hour Per Day, 20 Days Holiday, O/T Rates - Time & Half on Saturday & Double Time on Sundays.
In time, this role will progress into further management which will start with coming off the tools completely and managing the contracts from an office perspective.
This role has come live due to our client winning a brand new commercial contract which they will have for at least 5 years. They currently have 6 engineers covering this contract and will look to grow the team to around 10 by the end of 2016 which you will take an active part in.
- To act as the first line interface between the main / regional office and site based / mobile maintenance operatives. To include the labour and resource allocation / planning, approval / checking of time sheets and approval / checking of expenses.
- To assist contract / operations manager with the construction and supply of remedial and additional works quotations
- To assist contract / operations manager with the delivery of remedial / extra works. To include for the procurement and supply of materials and labour in line with company policy.
- To be responsible for checking that all site files are to a standard required to company and client quality, environmental and H& S requirements. This is to include undertaking and assisting with site based audits.
- To act as the site level interface with clients and provide a communication link between the clients, site / mobile maintenance operatives & employer.
- To provide technical support to site/mobile maintenance operatives & to also provide mechanical & electrical repairs when required.
Are you the right candidate?
- You must have electrical qualifications plus 1 other engineering qualification (Air Conditioning OR Commercial Gas is desirable)
- You must have previous supervisory experience or experience as a lead engineer
- You must be prepared to be a hands on supervisor.
As detailed above, the salary and package is:
- £38,000 to £42,000 Depending on Experience and Qualifications
- Van & Fuel Card
- Travel Time Except 1 Hour Per Day
- 20 Days Holiday (Plus 8 Days Bank)
- Plenty of O/T
- Lots of progression & personal development
Please apply or send me your CV to be considered. I can be reached on (Apply online only) if you have any further questions