|Job Ref:||204590352||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Banbury||Address:||Post Code:||OX16||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||23/10/2016 09:02|
Robot Maintenance Technician - Oxfordshire - £40,000 - £45,000 (3 Shift)|
A global leader in the production of complex components is currently seeking to recruit a Robot Maintenance Technician.
The Robot Maintenance Technician will be responsible for:
* Electro-Mechanical maintenance of Robots and paint application equipment
* Managing installation projects for new technology and equipment into the plant
* Developing equipment to reduce maintenance requirements
Other responsibilities include:
* Set and manage spares stock as required
* Engaging in continuous improvement projects to improve departmental performance.
In order to be considered for this position, candidates must:
* Have robotic and application maintenance experience within a manufacturing engineering environment.
* Be multi-skilled, covering both mechanical and electrical maintenance
It would be advantageous to:
* Have experience of HV (High Voltage) (ESTA) paint application
* Have completed an apprenticeship in a mechanical or electrical discipline.
This Robot Maintenance Technician vacancy is commutable from Banbury, Brackley, Milton Keynes, Northampton, Leamington Spa, Oxford, Rugby, and other areas within the Oxfordshire & Northamptonshire regions.
Please contact Tom on (Apply online only) or (url removed)
Key Words: Paint, Maintenance, Electrical, Mechanical, Electromechanical, Robot, Robotics
This position is being advertised by the recruitment agency Stream. Stream are experts in technical and commercial recruitment with a portfolio of jobs across Engineering, Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, Electronics, Automotive, FMCG and Business Support