|Job Ref:||204590295||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Edinburgh||Address:||Post Code:||EH3||Salary:||£250 - £320/day||Post Date:||23/10/2016 09:02|
The Redline Group have a 6-12 month job opportunity for a Contract Software Engineer - C#.NET to work with our client, an industry leader in scientific instrumentation at their offices in Scotland.|
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, you will work closely with other members of the Software and Hardware teams to deliver the next generation of products.
Key Responsibilities - Contract Software Engineer - C#.Net:
- Requirements capture/specification
- Fault-finding, diagnosing functional issues throughout the lifecycle.
- Working to required industry standards and guidelines
- Experience in C#.Net Software Development on a Windows operating system.
- Developed applications using WPF
- Experience of working with Visual Studio tools
- Experience of working in a Waterfall or Agile environment.
- Experience of working on technical documentation and requirements capture
- An understanding and appreciation of Hardware/Electronics design and development
Interviews are taking place ASAP, for more information or to apply for the Contract Software Engineer - C#.NET, please send your CV quoting reference MFW 12808/23
Visit and follow Redline Group