|Job Ref:||204590290||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£32000/annum + Van + Generous Benefits||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:02|
An opportunity has presented itself to join an industry leading Facilities Management company, to work on a mobile basis around London.|
This is a great opportunity for an experienced and ambitious Electrical Maintenance Engineer with genuine career progression on offer a long with job security and a competitive package.
Package: £32,000 + Van + Overtime + Generous Benefits
- To carry out PPMs and Reactive maintenance to a range of Electrical systems
- To complete fault finding and repairs to Electrical systems
- To work in a range of corporate office environments
- To complete minor installations where necessary
- To ensure records are complete and kept up-to-date for works completed
- Must be Electrically qualified to at least City and Guilds Level 3
- Must hold City and Guilds 17th Edition IEE
- Must have experience working within a Commercial environment
- Must hold a valid UK driving licence
- Must have good verbal communication skills and be client facing
To apply for this role, please do so via this advert. Alternatively, to find out more about this opportunity, please call Matt Docherty on (Apply online only).
Electrician / Maintenance Electrician / Electrical Maintenance Engineer