|Job Ref:||204590198||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Nottingham||Address:||Post Code:||NG7||Salary:||£25000 - £28000/annum||Post Date:||28/09/2016 02:27|
Fire and Security Engineer |
Salary: Up to £28,000 + On-Call/ Overtime (OTE: 40-45k) + Travel Time + Company Vehicle + Mobile + Laptop.
My client are a well-established provider of fire detection systems and electronic security systems, who operate nationally. They are currently looking to recruit a multi-disciplined service engineer to operate on a field basis, covering sites around the Nottingham area. The role will involve servicing and fault finding on addressable and conventional Fire Alarms, CCTV, Access Control and Intruder Alarms, as well as small works install.
The successful candidate will have experience in the following:
- Servicing fire alarms, a knowledge of Gent will be beneficial.
- Servicing CCTV, IP knowledge beneficial.
- Servicing Access Control and Intruder Alarms.
- An excellent fault finding ability.
- Small works on all of the above.
- Manufacturer training from Gent, Tavcom, Ccure, Galaxy, etc is beneficial
- Ideally you will hold an electrical qualification i.e C&G 17th Ed.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established company who offer a great remuneration package to their engineers. If you are interested in applying for the position please forward an up to date CV for consideration