|Job Ref:||204590072||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Reading||Address:||Post Code:||RG2||Salary:||£45000 - £60000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:55|
This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding and fast moving Software vendor, the role is varied and is responsible for developing a range of internal Applications which are being used internally by the business. You will take responsibility for the end-to-end process of bringing an app from an idea to reality. You will also deliver ad-hoc reporting requirements and translate these into new developments for Qlikview and Qlik Sense apps.|
Key stakeholders will be the Business Owners and requirements managers of the apps you develop. Operations, Sales, Marketing, Infrastructure, Finance, Project Management, IT. Plus Testers to validate the quality.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
Working with leaders of various functions to collect requirements
• Project manage the translation of requirements into apps
• Design and implement best practice data-models
• Create user interfaces that are easy to use and understand
• Adjust existing apps to changing business environments and needs
• Manage and take responsibility for the solution architecture of a range of internal QlikView and Qlik Sense applications
• Key stakeholders will be the business owners and requirements managers of the apps you develop
• Furthermore you will be working with testers to validate the quality and usability of the apps you design.
• You will also work with the various other parties spanning from Operations, Sales, Marketing, Infrastructure, Finance, Project Management, IT.
• This is working for a Global business and as such will be working with teams and stakeholders in various countries
WHAT WE REQUIRE FROM YOU
Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience (technical, commercial, industry / product / functional expertise, etc.)
• Knowledge of data bases is essential
• Programming background with good scripting skills
• Experience from working with ETL/BI tools
• QlikView knowledge is a big plus
• DataWarehouse experience
• SFDC knowledge
Bachelor degree in Information technology or equivalent experience
Business level English
Other relevant languages would be an advantage
WHO YOU ARE
Proactive, a problem solver, analytical thinking, ability to tailor technical information to different audiences.
Excellent communication, listening, presentation and writing skills, excellent verbal and written English skills
If you're looking for a career opportunity,apply today