|Job Ref:||204590042||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum Very Competitve||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:55|
People Source Consulting are currently seeking a Technical Project Manager with a background in Mobile / Digital Development to take up position in an Award Winning Central London based Digital Agency.|
Due to consistently high levels of business, my client are looking to expand their team by an experienced Technical Project Manager.
The successful Project Manager will be working closely alongside the CTO assisting to expand, grow and strengthen the in-house delivery function.
You will be surrounded by truly passionate, award winning peers delivering the highest levels of quality at all times.
This role would best suit someone ambitious, motivated and confident in a client facing role with an extensive grasp of digital project management tools and methodologies alongside a deep understanding of processes within the digital / mobile arena.
The successful candidate must have:
* 3+ years of Technical Project Management experience within a Digital or Mobile agency.
* Strong track record of managing and delivering software development projects in excess of £250,000.
* Experience of scoping projects and producing documents such as Statements of Work, Change Requests, Project Plans, RAID logs and Burn Reports
* Proven ability in problem solving.
* Able to identify risks and take appropriate action to mitigate.
* Provide input into the planning and execution of application development from conception to launch.
* Exceptional organisational skills, attention to detail and accuracy.
* Management of digital / mobile technology projects using technologies such as HTML, CSS, XML, Objective C/Swift, and Java.
* Experience working with Project Management software (Atlassian Suite: JIRA, Agile, Confluence etc. Excel, OmniPlan etc.)
* Comfortable working to challenging deadlines.
* Experience and working knowledge of various project methodologies, specifically Agile.
* Hands on (mobile) development experience a major plus.
In return, my client are offering an annual salary of up to £50,000 + a very competitive benefits package, couple with the opportunity to work in a fully Agile, Award Winning consultancy managing projects for some of the biggest names around.
This is a very exciting time to be joining a highly successful agency at an exciting time in their growth.
Experience in a role such as this, managing projects for global industry leaders will be invaluable to the CV of any Project Manager looking to get ahead with their career.
If you would like to be considered for the role, please apply with your up to date CV.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 working days.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas