|Job Ref:||204590015||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Rye||Address:||Post Code:||TN31||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:02|
Maintenance Engineer (Electrical/Electrician)|
£25,000 - £30,000 + Overtime or time back in lieu + Holiday + Pension
Maintenance Engineer - Hastings - Days based role
Electrically biased Maintenance Engineer required for an international recycling company who offer internal and external training opportunities and long term careers.
The successful candidate will come from ANY heavy industrial environment such as petrochemical, Waste, plant etc. You will have experience of fault finding, PAT testing and ideally be apprentice trained. You MUST have a 17th edition and be willing to participate in house training.
You will receive in house compex training and also participate in a city and guilds 2391 inspection and testing course.
You will be responsible for maintenance, test and repair on the company's plant equipment. This is a physically demanding role and you will work within a dirty environment. You will ensure that all electrical maintenance, system installations, testing and repairs are carried out efficiently and safely according to the current IEE regulations.
This is a good opportunity for an electrical maintenance engineer to work for an international, stable business that offer good training opportunities and long term careers.
* Maintenance, testing and Repair on all of the company's plant and equipment
* Ensuring that all testing and repairs are carried out safely in accordance with current IEE regulations
* Working with dirty, physically demanding environment
* Monday to Friday day shift
* Voluntary overtime available at time and a half (typically up to 5 hours a week)
* Hands on electrical maintenance engineer from Chemical, Waste, Heavy Industrial Plant background or ANY similar industry
* Will hold the 17th Edition IEE Regulations and ideally NOT essential an apprenticeship