|Job Ref:||204590006||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Salary:||£50 - £60/hour||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:55|
A high profile, long term and well paid contract assignment within an R&D team of a leading consumer electronics vendor for a DSP software engineer ideally with some knowledge of audio processing and/or real-time Linux.|
Your responsibilities will include modifying and enhancing existing algorithms. Developing novel acoustical concepts and or audio processing blocks that fit in an existing firmware suite. Integrating into proprietary DSP based environment or embedded Linux mobile telephone platforms.
The team develops, maintains and supports the design-in of digital audio signal processing functions controlling the interaction between the acoustics of mobile telephones and their speakers.
Once you are familiar with the product you will be assigned customer management/liaison responsibilities and is likely to include some international travel for onsite product support.
Please contact Jason Aitkenhead for further information about the organisation and your responsibilities.
• 5 years+ DSP software development.
• Matlab/Simulink or similar.
• Exposure to floating and fixed point algorithmic design.
• Ideally some exposure to Linux and audio application software.
• You are able to work together with our demanding customers, are quality minded and deliver on commitments.
• You are an excellent team player