|Job Ref:||204589977||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Glamorgan||City:||Cardiff||Address:||Post Code:||CF10||Salary:||£45000 - £85000/annum Excellent Company Benefits||Post Date:||23/10/2016 09:02|
Framework Director - Water Sector |
This is a very unique opportunity with a business which offers flexibility with a capital F.... For example, if you wish to work from home a few days a week, you can. if you have a school run to make, you can choose your hours to suit. There are no set hours because of the flexibility with technology and remote working and this business above most others recognise this and feel its am important element of work/life balance.
We need a dynamic leader to manage and co-ordinate a large multi-disciplinary team of between 60 and 80 people, ensuring that resources are deployed efficiently and client expectations are met. The post holder will have a practical understanding of commercial and contract management, and experience of managing large projects/programmes of work. The role necessitates the ability to work effectively across organisational boundaries, both internally and externally, and offers a pathway towards strategic management positions. The business operates a leadership model and has a bespoke leadership programme designed by one of the UK's leading universities/business schools.
* Proactively managing, at framework level and within an Alliance context, a programme of projects, taking overall responsibility for resource allocation, working with the Design Manager and Technical Director to ensure the integrity of the overall design (in collaboration with other design disciplines), quality assurance and client feedback
* Working with the client and Alliance partners to allocate work and taking overall responsibility for the delivery of the programme
* Providing input into the sector strategy/ business plans, as required, and contributing towards its achievement
* Management of local client budgets
* Communicating with team members to ensure that they understand, and become engaged with, company-wide, sector/discipline business plans and initiatives
* Providing leadership, direction and pastoral care to team members, taking a proactive role in developing them to their full potential, leading by example to achieve sector/divisional goals and championing a quality, innovative and entrepreneurial culture
* Work with Alliance partners to foster collaboration, ensuring the collective knowledge and experience is shared across all the programme
* Contributing to the resolution of project issues and providing guidance and support to other team members
* Being familiar with, and compliant with, relevant H&S regulations and promoting a culture of H&S awareness within the team
Remuneration & Benefits
Staff are very well rewarded for their commitment and endeavours and the business has designed a flexible benefits package that is perhaps one of the biggest major attractions to people joining. You will receive a highly competitive basic salary coupled with: Pension matched at 8% and a generous Health care package.