|Job Ref:||204590174||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Milton Keynes||Address:||Post Code:||MK9||Salary:||£80000/annum Plus Benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:55|
Our client is an IT services company. The company provides infrastructure technology and applications outsourcing services, as well as architecture guidance, application development and integration, and application management services|
• Provide thought leadership and contribute to Customer Engagement strategy.
• Manage overall P&L for the account(s) from an overall IS delivery perspective and drive cost optimization initiatives
• Manage the customer interface for IS delivery for one or multiple accounts in UK. Direct responsibility for CSAT.
• Manage the contracted services as well as client's requirements for value adds - ability to understand the client's broader business context, problems, initiatives
• Manage third party contracts and servicing entities to ensure seamless delivery to the client.
• Identify additional opportunities for account growth.
• People management and governance for global teams.
• The incumbent will have a proven track record of success and a distinguished career driving relationships, roadmap development, and delivery/account management for Infrastructure Outsourcing projects.
• Person would be based in UK.
• Ability to manage globally distributed and IS delivery teams across multiple programs/projects covering various customers. Should be able to lead multi towers
• A successful track record exemplifying his/her consistency in delivering results.
• Proven ability in Account Planning and Governance. Should have led global accounts of $50M and more.
• Strong business acumen and partnership skills.
This is a great opportunities with great benefits, working conditions, work life balance, health care and career prospects