|Job Ref:||204589740||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Sutton in Ashfield||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:10|
Interaction Recruitment is seeking an experienced CAD Draughtsman/Designer to join our client in Nottinghamshire. |
We are seeking a Draughtsman who has experience in getting involved with the design stage of the process as this will be a key part of the role, along with a background in commercial/industrial builds including steel and r/c frame as this is where the majority of work will be focussed.
Projects vary in value into the £multi-millions and incorporate projects from energy, office space and manufacturing plants.
You will be joining an established team for a reputable employer that has excellent staff retention in their vibrant Manchester office.
General duties of the role will include:
• Design products with engineering and manufacturing techniques
• Add details to architectural plans from their knowledge of building techniques
• Work from rough sketches and specifications created by engineers and architects
• Specify dimensions, materials, and procedures for new products
• Prepare multiple versions of designs for review by engineers and architects
• Design plans using computer-aided design and drafting (CAD) software
• Work under the supervision of engineers or architects
• Draft and prepare layout drawings of the given structures, components and devices.
• Produce draft designs and diagrams according to the given specifications
• Assist and coordinate with designers and engineers.
• Calculate dimensions and allowances with accurate precision
• Compile data and specifications sheets.
• Revise drawings and layouts to accommodate changes and enhancements.
• Accommodate safety procedures and issues in installation and construction drawings
• Prepare reports, designs and drawings
• make calculations about loads and stresses
• Select appropriate construction materials
For more information please contact Ross Buchanan on (Apply online only) or email your CV to ;
Note: Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants, therefore if you have not heard from us within two working days then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, however we will register your details for consideration against future opportunities