|Job Ref:||204589594||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum Highly Competitive||Post Date:||28/09/2016 04:23|
People Source Consulting are currently seeking a Senior iOS Developer to join an Award Winning Central London based Digital Agency.|
Due to consistently high levels of business, my client are looking to expand their already excellent technology team.
This is an opportunity for a senior iOS developer to take ownership of projects for some of the biggest names in business, helping the develop campaigns that can change the face of an industry.
* Good problem solving skills
* Good communications skills
* Excellent Objective-C skills with good knowledge of the iOS SDK
* 4+ years commercial experience developing iOS apps with a portfolio of apps live in the iTunes library
* Excellent understanding of algorithms and data structures
* Excellent understanding of Object-oriented programming
* Has a clear understanding of the technical delivery lifecycle
* Worked with Agile development methodologies
* A good understanding and practical knowledge of TDD and unit testing
* A good understanding and practical knowledge of Continuous Integration
* An excellent eye for detail
* Excellent oral and written English
* A working knowledge of Swift
* Experience working in an agency environment
* An understanding of quality standards and best practice
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar (or equivalent work experience.)
In return the client an annual salary of up to £60,000 + a competitive benefits package.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a multi award winning, world renowned agency at a very exciting point in their development.
Exposure to projects with their global clients will be invaluable to the CV of any developer looking to build and develop their career.
This role is available immediately for the right candidate, if you are interested and would like to be considered, please apply with your up to date CV.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 working days.
I look forward to hearing from you!
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas