|Job Ref:||204589546||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Huntingdon||Address:||Post Code:||PE29||Salary:||£28000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:10|
Recruit Mint are working in partnership with an engineering and manufacturing business based in Huntingdon who are continuing their impressive growth plans for the near and distant future. We are searching for an experienced CAD/CAM Programmer to join the team.|
Supporting the manufacture of precision products for both internal and external customers. Being part of a progressing company striving to develop its processes and practices to a higher standard while utilising some of the latest machinery in manufacturing our futures.
Key responsibilities and tasks
* Offline programming with CAM Software
* CNC program rectification and program problem solving
* Read and correctly interpret engineering documentation
* Optimise production techniques to increase efficiency
* Must have knowledge and experience of CNC Milling, specifically Heidenhain controllers.
* To ensure a professional, quality service (external and internal) is provided at all times.
* Be conversant with and assume proper responsibility for the implementation of the company's health, safety, quality and environmental policies and all other company policies, rules and arrangements, demonstrating a responsible attitude to fellow employees, customers and suppliers of the company, leading by example and taking appropriate action where required
* In addition to these functions employees are required to carry out other duties as may reasonably be required
* Devise manufacturing processes using correct methods of machining
* Any additional work identified as necessary for the smooth operation of the business
In the first instance please send your CV to or call (Apply online only) or (Apply online only) and ask for further information