|Job Ref:||204589851||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£150000 - £170000/annum Plus benefits and bonsus||Post Date:||28/09/2016 04:23|
Job: Data Strategist|
Job Type: Permanent
Location: London and New York
Salary: £150,000-£170,000 plus benefits and bonus
Our client is a global communications company, who empowers many of the world's largest advertisers with communication service solutions.
Our client is using data from every consumer interaction or transaction with an advert, a piece of content or a brand, to drive better consumer insight, better targeting and understanding of effectiveness for a better return on investment for the advertiser.
The client is investing in the best talent to make sense of the data and to drive value from its content.
This is a critical role, advising and consulting global companies on their marketing and data strategy.
The candidate will focus on key global companies to use key account planning processes to agree data priorities with the brand presidents.
• Engage with key stakeholders to understand client business and strategic goals, and visioning with how data and analytics can drive insights, activation and evaluation, developing a client data strategy
• Supporting and contributing to the overall media brand strategy. This will ensure consistency whilst being relevant with the clients - (audience knowledge strategy)
• Consulting with stakeholders on best use of data sources, partners and capabilities to activate client data strategy
• Understand the client's competitive landscape strategies in data activation to help the client benchmark verses competition and maximise competitive advantage
• Working with the business development team to identify opportunities to drive value in the relationship through how data and analytics are used and how they can positively impact the client's values
• Contributing to proposals
• Being a subject matter expert to the clients on data strategies
• Ability to work with media owners, data and analytics companies and technology partners to build solutions with strong capabilities
The candidate must have:
• Skills in analytics, data, insight, solution and technology within a marketing environment.
• Experience of working with global clients and understanding the complexities of language, currency, cultures, data sources and legislation.
• Consultative skills to enable engagement with the clients to understand their business needs and then workshop solutions
• Able to define road-maps and influence internal stakeholders to deliver against it
• Confidence to challenge the client at critical junctions
• Able to translate complex concepts for client's that may not understand data and technology detail
• Proactively identify data-driven business development opportunities
• Using the client's capabilities to produce client-focused solutions
• Understand how data can be used in a business approach to accelerate business transformation and results (legal data regulation knowledge would benefit)
• Flexible communication skills, strong influencing skills to build rapport and deliver
• Collaborative and inclusive leadership style to build relationships with both senior clients and stakeholders