|Job Ref:||204589565||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£35000 - £50000/annum £35k-£50k +car/allow +Bens||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:55|
Are you an experienced customer facing Business/Systems Analyst? Do you have a background working with Asset Management applications within Social Housing, with a specific grasp of Capital works? If so, then there is a good chance that Code Red Associates are recruiting for your next career move. We a specialist supplier of ICT resource to the public sector, local authority & social housing sectors and are currently recruiting for a hands-on IT Business Partner /Business Analyst for one of the major professional services suppliers to their market - an established, respected and progressive organisation who are committed to employee development and experiencing rapid growth. |
The main purpose of this role will be to act as conduit between IT department and the business or third party suppliers, whilst working to improve these channels at all times. Your day-to-day responsibilities will include mobilising new contracts, improving, analysing & improving business processes, fault diagnosis & resolution, customer account & change management, systems implementation, integration, delivery & development, as well as assisting the implementation team on customer sites wherever necessary. It will also be necessary to attend management meetings, deliver training sessions and provide ad-hoc systems support. The successful applicant will be a confident communicator, analyst, negotiator and trainer and you will be able to understand & communicate customer requirements without needing to go into technical detail and have the ability convey information to customers without
the need for technical jargon.
- A successful commercial track record as an IT Business Partner, Business Analyst, Implementation Consultant or Systems Analyst
- Experience of working in a customer facing capacity
- Some experience in project management/coordination, testing & training
- Experience of working with Social Housing IT business processes, specifically covering Asset Management and Capital Works
- Experience working with Asset Management Software specific to the Social Housing market (Such as one of Civica's Keystone Asset Management, In4Systems Promaster, PIMSS, Technology Forge, Northgate Codeman, Apex, Manhattan/Atrium Asset Management, ECMK Integrator, Real RAM4000 Asset Management, or similar)
- Experience of working for commercial IT enterprises such as software vendors, IT consultancy, or IT outsourcing organisations
- Experience in writing freehand SQL scripts in order to interrogate data sets or have expertise in MS Excel
- Experience of working with a Social Housing Management System (Such as Civica Cx/Universal Housing, Northgate Housing/OHMS, Orchard Housing, Castleton/Kypera Housing, Capita Academy/OPENHousing, Aareon QL, MIS ActiveH, or similar)
- Experience working with BIM software (such as Bentley AECOsim Building Designer, ArchiCAD, MagiCAD, Tekla Structures, Autodesk Revit, Synchro PRO, VectorWorks, Trimble SketchUp
As an individual you will be an excellent communicator, adept at liaising at all levels with a variety of stakeholders and have experience integrating business systems and processes. You will also be highly analytical with a keen eye for problem solving. This role is home based and will entail some home working (as planning will be required) with the rest of the time spent visiting client sites regionally in London and the South East. This will involve regular travel. This organisation continues to expand, has branches throughout the UK and is offering this excellent opportunity for an ambitious professional to progress their career. Please apply swiftly to avoid disappointment.
Code Red Associates acts as an Employment Agency/Business with regards to this vacancy. As an Equal Opportunities employer Code Red welcomes applications regardless of race, gender, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religion, marital status, disability or age. All applicants are considered on the basis of their merits and abilities for the job