|Job Ref:||204589500||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Poole||Address:||Post Code:||CW5||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum DOE||Post Date:||23/10/2016 09:02|
Job Title: Design/Production Marine Engineer (perm) |
Location: Poole, Dorset
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000k DOE
Our client is looking for a talented individual to produce production draft drawings with the use of CAD. The successful applicants must have the following attributes and skills:
* Design or marine engineering experience
* Computer literacy with a sound knowledge of 3-D design software, Autocad 2-D design software and Microsoft Office
* Experience working with NX 3-D design
* Ensure new product parts are designed accordingly to specification
* Manage and prioritise multiple projects, from initial conception through to production issue, within tight deadlines and with the minimum of supervision.
* Communicate ideas and concepts clearly to others involved in the design process.
* Forward thinker, decision maker and problem solver
* Be able to liaise with different departments and multi-task
* Be able to work to strict deadlines
* Confident working within a team, communicate clearly for different projects
* Knowledge of SAP would be an advantage but not essential
* Knowledge of 3-D design software, Autocad 2-D design software and Microsoft Office
* Experience of Design, Production/Engineering
* Use of 3-D and 2-D design software
* Able produce drawings to a high standard
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer.
Due to volume, it is impossible to get back to each application individually. If you have not heard back from a consultant within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful at this time.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer