|Job Ref:||204589484||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£32000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||23/10/2016 09:02|
Multi Skilled Engineer |
A fantastic opportunity as arisen to join a leading food manufacturer working at one of their lucrative sites in the Manchester area.
Our client, a food manufacturing business in the Manchester area, seek to appoint a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Electrical Bias with mechanical exposure) to work at their busy manufacturing site. You will be determined and resourceful enabling you to complete periods of lone working and project work. The appointed Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer will ideally have food/FMCG industry experience in a fast paced deadline centred manufacturing facility.
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- HNC/HND or full apprenticeship required. 17th Edition beneficial
- Experience working in food/FMCG industry
- Previous experience with packaging machinery in the food industry
- TPM, PPM, reactive breakdowns, some project work/installations
- Electrically bisased with mechanical fault finding skills
**This is a shift base role, 3 shift pattern Days, Afternoon, Nights***
Please apply for immediate consideration.
Electrical Maintenance Engineer, Electrician, Food Industry, TPM, PPM, Mechanical Fault Finding, 17th Edition