|Job Ref:||204589397||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Staffordshire||City:||Staffordshire||Address:||Post Code:||WS7||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:45|
Estimator Groundworks |
Our client is a specialist groundworks sub-contractor based in the West Midlands, providing a Groundworks, Infrastructure, Foundations, Roads & Sewers service to National house builders.
Reporting to a Director you will be processing tenders from receipt to submission on projects valued between £500K to £5M in the Residential sectors.
* Initially review tenders received select whether to submit a quotation or decline
* Quantity take-offs on plan and spec projects
* BOQ Preparation on plan and spec projects
* Checking of Order documentation for approval
* Obtain material and sub-contract quotations for use within tenders
* Submit quotations detailed inclusions/exclusions and standard T&Cs using standard documentation
* Attend client external pre-start meetings
* Issue material schedule lists to Procurement
* Issue contract sum breakdown and rate breakdown to project surveyor
* Experienced, enthusiastic and motivated candidates with a strong and stable background in the Groundworks sector.
* Experience pricing packages up to £5M
* Candidates must have the ability to carry out high quality Estimating and commercial activities within demanding deadlines
* Client focus and a "can do" attitude are essential qualities.
This is an excellent opportunity for a suitably qualified and experienced professional to play a leading role in the on-going development of the Company. Call us now for an interview on (Apply online only) ask for John Ashcroft or send your CV along with a covering letter
Nicholas Associates Professional is a highly respected industry leading professional recruitment agency specialising exclusively in Executive Search and Selection, Construction, Engineering and Technical, and Finance and Accountancy roles across the UK and internationally. Working with many of the UK's most well-known client brands, we are passionate about matching the best talent to the best roles.
Nicholas Associates Professional is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit (url removed)