|Job Ref:||204589361||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Coventry||Address:||Post Code:||CV1||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum benefits||Post Date:||28/09/2016 04:23|
Manufacturing - 12 month fixed term|
to £40,000pa + benefits
Our client is looking to appoint a high calibre IT Manager to take ownership of the IT systems and manage a small team. There are many internal systems in need or support which will create a busy and challenging environment.
* Manage, maintain and optimising systems
* Being the escalation point for technical issues as and when required
* Overview IT procedures
* Manage and mentor the internal team
An experienced IT Manager, a good communicator who excels at delivering service excellence is required. You will need to have a strong technical background blended with an ability to lead.
You will need experience of:
* Wintel systems administration
* Windows, Exchange, and infrastructure skills including virtualisation (Vmware or Hyper-V)
* Firewalls and networking including Cisco
* SQL Server administration
* Excel and Access would be an added advantage
A market leading manufacturing company with extensive industry experience, dealing in a global market; are now seeking an experienced and talented IT Manager to strengthen their IT team.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, then please attach your CV quoting your current remuneration details quoting reference number 368796