|Job Ref:||204589261||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Glasgow||Address:||Post Code:||G3||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:55|
As the SME within the SQL Server team, you'll be part of an organisation which offers a complex technology environment; working day to day with latest technologies, working within a friendly and highly professional culture and leading a team of talented peers to carry out crucial development work. |
There is a friendly and highly professional culture, a great work life balance and challenging enterprise level work.
You'll be expected to take ownership of any technical issues and add value with your enterprise level experience. This SQL Server Developer will be responsible for SQL Database performance, administration and management. You should be passionate about database technology and be willing to work within a challenging environment.
Skills & Experience requirements;
* Experienced technically leading SQL Server development projects
* Experience of server side design and development of DTS and SSIS packages in Microsoft SQL Server 2005 to SQL 2012.
* T-SQL stored procedures, tables, views and triggers
* SQL High Availability solutions, clustering, mirroring, log shipping and replication
* Strong SQL programming skills in developing all objects within a SQL Server environment.
* Knowledge of database tuning, memory usage, data access and manipulation and physical storage.
* Knowledge of backup and restore strategies across a number of SQL Server versions.
In return, you'll be joining an ambitious organisation, working alongside some of the most talented peers in the market and working for a company that believes in the long term development of their employees.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age