|Job Ref:||204589269||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Leicestershire||Address:||Post Code:||LE65||Post Date:||23/10/2016 09:01|
Electrician - Security Installations|
Tyco is the world's largest pure-play fire and security company. Tyco provides more than three million customers around the globe with the latest fire protection and security products and services. A $10+ billion company, Tyco has more than 65,000 employees in 1,000 locations in nearly 50 countries and you have a chance to be part of our exciting company and continued success.
In our business we have a team who have a "passion to protect what matters most". We are actively recruiting for skilled engineers to be part of our great team to deliver high quality customer experience. We offer Job Security, Skills and Career Development within a business that really does offer opportunity locally, nationally and globally.
ADT a part of the Tyco group of companies are looking for Engineers to join our team to Install and Commission Intruder, Access Control, CCTV and Fire Alarm systems for our exciting range of customers commercial, industrial, public sector and blue chip customers.
Skills and requirements
• Proven experience in carrying out electrical installations
• Qualified as an Electronic Engineer/Electrician or 17th Edition Electrician desirable.
• Hold a full UK driving Licence.
• Interest in Intruder, CCTV and Access Systems and Fire Alarms would be an asset
• Be reliable, trustworthy, self motivated with the ability to work alone as well as in a team.
• Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
• Working with us to create a Zero Harm environment by maintaining a safe and secure work place and adhering to safe practices.
• Commissioning systems utilising your knowledge of Intruder Alarms, CCTV, Door Entry, Access Control and Fire Alarm Systems.
• Deliver a high class customer experience by providing a high standard of customer service, including problem solving whilst building customer relationships and identifying sales opportunities from which you can earn personal reward.
• Preparation of installations utilising organisational skills. The role will require reviewing specifications, associated drawings, documents and equipment to ensure a smooth delivery of customer service.
• Holidays - 25 days.
• Company van, mobile phone and laptop.
• Contributory pension scheme.
• Overtime may be available.
• Other employee benefits exist
Due to the nature of the business, successful applicants will be subject to a satisfactory DBS and BS7858 checks