|Job Ref:||204589183||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Derbyshire||City:||Derbyshire||Address:||Post Code:||DE55||Salary:||£400 - £425/day||Post Date:||28/09/2016 04:23|
Position: Microsoft Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst
Rate: £400 - £425 p/day
Duration: 3 Months +
Vantage Consulting has a brilliant opportunity for a Business Intelligence (BI) Professional who has a deep rooting in Microsoft technologies to join an organisation which is heavily investing in the future of its BI Function. With multiple planned projects, there`s plenty of work to indulge in, therefore the right candidate for the role will possess an extremely diverse skill set and the ability to work totally autonomously.
- Expert Knowledge of the Microsoft SQL Server BI Stack, SSRS, SSIS, SSAS.
- A good understanding of Database Design.
- The ability to manage Stakeholders and articulate complex issues to a wide range of audiences.
- End to End BI Lifecycle experience, from identifying and gathering business requirements, to data analysis and integration (ETL) to development and testing.
- A strong ability to build relationships and work well within a team or alone.
- Any exposure to Qlikview will be beneficial.
I have interview slots available for the end of the week (beginning 5th sept), if this position is of interest to yourself, do not hesitate to contact Yestyn Jones at Vantage Consulting for a confidential chat.
(Apply online only) - (Email Removed) - (Apply online only)