|Job Ref:||204589455||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Basingstoke||Address:||Post Code:||RG21||Salary:||£17000 - £20000/annum £4000 on call & overtime||Post Date:||23/10/2016 09:01|
aigo FIND have recently been engaged by a leading EPOS provider, to resource an experienced EPOS Field Service Engineer based within a commutable distance to Basingstoke & the surrounding areas. My client supplies blue chip organisations across a number of different sectors including hospitality, retail and leisure with award winning EPOS systems.|
The Field Service Engineer will be responsible for planning and coordinating activities relating to EPOS & POS equipment on customer sites, this will include the installation, maintenance and repair of equipment as well as other technical issue's the customer may experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* The installation, maintenance and repair of EPOS equipment and peripherals on customer/client sites
* attending client sites within agreed SLA's
* maintaining contact with both the customer & help desk on real time logging and updates
* maintaining the company vehicle and stock levels at all times
* managing workloads to meet customer needs
Key skills required:
* The successful applicant will need to be able to handle pressure and still be able to maintain a professional approach at all times - especially should conflict arise at customer sites. The Engineer needs to possess the appropriate interpersonal skills to handle and diffuse any potential difficult situation.
* The person must possess the ability to think logically and clearly, able to make decisions and use their own judgement.
* Candidates must possess PC maintenance experience or relevant qualification. Ideally applicants will also possess knowledge of electronics, within the EPOS environment. Mechanical ability would also be an advantage.
aigo FIND operate & advertise as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions