|Job Ref:||204589161||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Derbyshire||City:||Ashbourne||Address:||Post Code:||DE6||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum Pension Scheme||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:10|
We are delighted to have the opportunity to work alongside the UK's leading manufacturer and supplier of precast concrete. With recent acquisitions and there vision to expand further , our clients are now looking to recruit 2 CAD technicians to work within there Technical department. . The successful CAD Technicians will have the opportunity to work with a forward thinking business that's expected to break the £200M turnover barrier in the coming months. They are constantly evolving and are buying in to new products , services and Software. |
If you have experience in Civil Engineering then our client is willing to train and progress .
The responsibilities of the role are:
• Undertake CAD drawing and detailing associated with the manufacturing of precast products
• Producing AutoCAD General Arrangement and Reinforced Concrete details, with associated reinforcement scheduling for projects.
• Produce schedules for procurement and or manufacturing
• Liaising With Internal and External Clients, Contractors and Consultants.
• Ensuring work output conforms to specifications and Standard/Code requirements
• Maintaining project records
• Liaising with the Factory Production Teams
• Assist with drawing queries from estimating & commercial staff on technical matters regarding product use and manufacture
• Keeping up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to the job.
• Carry out any other reasonable request made by line manager to support departmental or company objective.
The ideal Technician must:
• Hold a minimum of a 2 years' experience in a Technician's role
• Have great attention to detail and technical understanding
• Proficient with AutoCAD
• Hold a valid driving licence
• Ability to prioritise work and multitask
• Experience in reinforced concrete
• Knowledge of eurocodes
• ONC/HNC/BTEC in civil engineering