|Job Ref:||204588893||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Leicester||Address:||Post Code:||LE1||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:08|
Job Description: Civil Design Engineer - Leicester |
RGB Network are working with a Civil Design Engineering consultancy firm who currently have an immediate vacancy for an experienced Civil Engineer to join their design team based in Leicester. The team works with clients throughout the East Midlands and UK, designing SuDS drainage schemes and highway works using MicroDrainage and PDS industry software.
The Civil Engineering consultancy firm have been operating for more than 15 years, since then they have expanded throughout the UK and now have 4 offices across the East Midlands, and still seeking to grow.
- This role of a Civil Engineer will involve the designing of SuDS schemes.
- Adopting the works of Section 38 and Section 104.
- Designing and Drafting of Civil Engineering works ranging for a number of sectors; Retail, Leisure, Commercial, Residential and many more.
- The successful candidate would also have the opportunity to undertake River Modelling and Flood Risk Assessments.
- The ideal candidate would need to be a qualified Civil Engineer and has experience within the industry.
- Client care is essential for this role, hence the successful candidate would need to be an able communicator in both Verbal and Written forms of communication.
- Knowledge of the CDM Regulations and construction industry health and safety is essential.
- Experience in the use of Microdrainage and PDS would be advantageous.
- Specific experience in the use of AutoCAD for technical drawing will need to be demonstrated at interview.
- A competitive salary offered and is subject to relevant experience and qualifications.
- An open ICE registered training scheme, along with on-the-job training.
For more information on this or any other positions then please do contact Parvez Miah at RGB Network on (Apply online only) or (url removed)