|Job Ref:||204588917||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Crewe||Address:||Post Code:||CW2||Salary:||£32640/annum door to door pay plus excellent package||Post Date:||23/10/2016 09:01|
We are recruiting for experienced Refrigeration engineer sto carry out service and maintenance to major retail sites on a mobile basis in and around the Crewe, Nantwich and South Cheshire areas, a vehicle will be provided, you will be part of a dedicated of team of engineers and reporting to the Contracts Refrigeration Manager. This is a permanent full time role salary circa £32,640 dependant on experience and skill set.|
Pay - £32,640 (45.5 hours /week with door to door pay)
Overtime rate £22.00/hr
Pay Door to door
Successful candidates will carry out and execute Service, Repair, Installation and Maintenance on a variety of Refrigeration plant delivering a high standard of service within an Engineer's core skill set working within major retail stores.
* Carry out planned maintenance activities to essential site specialised refrigeration & chilling systems.
Multi-PAK Systems, walk in freezer units, chillers, cabinets and display refrigerators/freezers
* Respond to site emergency breakdowns as and when required.
* Assist maintenance & project teams with technical expertise & backup when required.
* Partake in on a call-out roster for out of hours emergency call across sites.
* Maintain accurate plan maintenance records - minimum requirements
* The successful candidate should be enthusiastic, well presented and self-motivated with excellent communication skills.
* must have FGAS and must have experience of Chillers, A/C, and Refrigeration or combination of these with Chillers and / or refrigeration being their core subjects.
-ideally to have worked with large scale chillers, cold rooms, Multi-PAKS, reciprocating units, walk-in refrigeration and freezers, compressors
* Must have full clean driving licence - min 3 pts accepted
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors. To request further information on our active vacancies please visit our website (url removed)
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer