|Job Ref:||204588755||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum bonus + competitive package||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:55|
Information Security Analyst|
A great opportunity to join a global organisation who are big on training and providing the best possible opportunities for continual development, as well as a great working culture.
For this role they are looking at a bit of an all-rounder from a technical background, the responsibilities include;
* Support and analysis of information security incidents and events
* Vulnerability testing and assessment of remediation requirements (Using Nessus)
* Carry out ISO 27001 risk assessments and maintenance of risk profiles for systems and applications
* Act as an approval point for the team for firewall and other change controls
There is a lot of autonomy in the role as they are looking for a pro-active analyst who will be looking at the existing systems and make suggestions for improvement.
What they need from you;
* Solid experience reviewing security controls such as Anti-virus, HIPS, firewall IDS/IPS etc..
* Experience responding to security incidents such as malware, data breaches, web based attacks and so on...
* Experience performing risk assessments and controls assessments
* Pro-active attitude and experience delivering reports to less technical audiences
The salary will be dependent on experience plus very good package!
If you are interested then please apply below with an up to date CV and I'll give you a call with more details! Alternatively if you refer a friend and they are successful then you will receive a cheeky £200 John Lewis voucher