|Job Ref:||204588717||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||West Sussex||City:||West Sussex||Address:||Post Code:||BN18||Salary:||£400 - £450/annum||Post Date:||28/09/2016 04:23|
The successful IT Support Manager will demonstrate leadership excellence and be able to deliver business objectives to a timely manner. Monitoring and reporting on performance of staff will be key to ensure progression of staff.|
Key responsibilities for the IT Support Manager:
- Manage business applications team offering 1st line of support to internal leaders.
- Implement strategies to improve the efficiency of the team.
- Take responsibility for items that are escalated
Key Skills & experience for the IT Support Manager:
- Experience in an IT Support/Service Desk Management environment
- Demonstrate and train in ITIL framework
- Problem solving skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation that is currently growing on a global basis. To discuss your suitability for this role further, please call Ryan Tansley on (Apply online only) or simply apply below.
Please note: If you have not been contacted regarding your submission within 2 weeks your application has been unsuccessful for this role only