|Job Ref:||204588679||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Coventry||Address:||Post Code:||CV1||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum Package||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:42|
£35-40K + Package
A leading contractor in the UK is looking for a Site Engineer to join its team based in the Midlands.
The company have enjoyed steady growth and turnover around £100million, whilst winning numerous awards including the BITC Responsible Business Award and the UKCG Employer of the year. The company incorporate family values and work with a collaborative forward thinking attitude. The business have recently secured numerous contracts, and therefore require a talented Design manager who can help manage the co-ordination of the Design process.
The Site Engineer Role
The client is looking for an enthusiastic Site Engineer Manager who has excellent motivation and forward planning skills. The role will involve:
* Setting out the works in accordance with the drawings and specification
* Liaising with the project planning engineer regarding construction programmes
* Checking materials and work in progress for compliance with the specified requirements
* Observance of safety requirements
* Resolving technical issues with employer's representatives, suppliers, subcontractors and statutory authorities
* Quality control in accordance with CSIs/procedures method statements, quality plans and inspection and test plans, all prepared by the project management team and by subcontractors
There is a competitive salary on offer, if you are interested in hearing more please get in touch on (Apply online only) or email