|Job Ref:||204588598||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Luton||Address:||Post Code:||LU3||Salary:||£55000 - £65000/annum||Post Date:||28/09/2016 04:23|
Salary up to £65k
As an established recruitment partner of c. 16 years to this global organisation that delivers services to the financial services and public sector we have been asked to assist in the recruitment of a Solutions Architect to join the company's technology department.
This highly respected company is seeking a Solutions Architect with a solid track record in a variety of disciplines, ranging from Solution Design and Development, through to systems Integration and enterprise architecture. The successful candidate will have a proven ability to project manage, ideally with a technical background within the digital space.
Essential demonstrable experience / understanding of:
* Batch and real time CCM solutions
* Working with offshore teams
* Solution design and development
* Systems integration
* Enterprise architecture (TOGAF / Zachman)
* Data processing / rules engines
* Document composition
* Service oriented architecture
* Managing relationships (client, stakeholders, team members, suppliers)
* Effective communication
* Pre-sales and bid work
* Technologies such as SQL Server, SharePoint and .Net (Web Services, C#)
Desirable experience / understanding of:
* Deploying solutions to both physical and virtual server environments
* Designing solutions for scalability
* Agile development
* NoSQL and Open / Linked Data solutions
* Solution deployment through continuous integration
* Best practices in related disciplines such as Development and Testing
* The design and delivery of COTS software products
* IT consultancy
There will be some requirement to travel to other client locations (which may include over-night stays). This will not be excessive, but will be expensed.
We are keen to build strong relationships with IT consultants based on providing a transparent and supportive service. Now in our 18th year we pay promptly and are a stable contracting partner in good financial health. Deerfoot IT: Est. 1997. REC member. ISO certified. *Each time we send a CV to a recruiting client we donate £1 to The Born Free Foundation (charity no. 1070906). We never send your CV without your email authorisation.
Deerfoot is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy