|Job Ref:||204588559||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Belfast||Address:||Post Code:||BT7||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||28/09/2016 02:26|
Mechanical Design lead with a modern Design Consultancy.|
Building Services Engineer (Mechanical)
We have been asked by our long standing partner to recruit a mechanical engineer with building services experience or a mechanical building services engineer, for a lead position within their Belfast office.
This rare full-time Northern Ireland based permanent appointment is based in Belfast and reports directly to the Managing Director, with the direct support of junior staff, and the combined expertise and back office support of the overall group.
Offering a varied range of projects, this is a fantastic opportunity to work in one of the actual exciting roles often cited on the jobs boards!
As a successful candidate your job will include:
* Responsibility for the mechanical design of projects, including technical management.
* Preparation of specifications and drawings for predominantly mechanical systems.
* Attend meetings to communicate with clients and project team members to establish their needs and discuss the development of design solutions to meet client expectations.
* Ensure the production of deliverables to agreed timelines and within budget.
To be considered for this role you will have:
* Experience in a similar Building Services role with a mechanical background in a consultancy or design role.
* Degree Qualified in relevant discipline such as Mechanical or Building Services Engineering.
* Chartership with a relevant engineering body is beneficial.
* Competent design software and IT skills.
* Ability to think outside the core M&E discipline and integrate a multi-disciplinary approach into holistic coordinated solutions.
* Good planning, organisational and time management skills.
If you feel this 'Senior Mechanical Building Services Engineer ' role is something you would like to be considered for, please apply via the button shown. If you don't think this role is for you but you would like to see what else is for you, contact Stephen directly on NA or
Please be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd and part of the Wellington International Group are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client