|Job Ref:||204588550||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Mildenhall Suffolk||Address:||Post Date:||28/09/2016 02:26|
NDO Consultants are recruiting on behalf of their client for a Cable/Hybrid Technician.|
The Instrumentation department assembles a range of amplifier instrumentation in addition to providing a full bespoke cable assembly service to a global customer base. As part of this company's growth it now requires a full time experienced cable/harness assembly technician who can also be part of the growing demand for integral electronics accelerometer assembly, helping with the build of miniaturised surface mount hybrid amplifier circuits.
• Cable assembly using cables and connectors from just 0.8mm diameter up to 5mm diameter and a range of coaxial and multi pin cables.
• Assemble hybrid amplifier circuits measuring just 4mm square and populate with ASIC chip and associated capacitors, balance to suit required accelerometer sensitivity.
• Assist in the constant review of work instructions.
• Ensure familiarisation with workmanship standards
• Manage and report stock levels as required
• Experience in assembling instrumentation/coaxial type cables, preferably experience should be with small diameter cables and connectors used in instrumentation applications.
• Experience with miniaturised PCB assembly, ideally with knowledge of ball bonding, chip placement and surface mount components.
• Ability to produce a quality finish to work every time.
• Knowledge of electronic circuit design/layout would be beneficial.
• A logical thinker who can diagnose & solve problems/faults.
• A good team player but equally able to manage and prioritise own workload