|Job Ref:||204588494||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£65000 - £81000/annum Car, pension, BUPA||Post Date:||28/09/2016 03:06|
A leading civil contractor is seeking an experienced construction Project Manager to join their London team. The role will take responsibility for the delivery of a major bridge and concourse project related to Crossrail with a value of c£100m.|
The client organisation is a Top 10 civil contractor who has been delivering some of the world's largest and most complex projects for over 100 years. Their current portfolio of projects includes major highway alterations, rail and Crossrail civil and station upgrades and large energy from waste plants.
The successful candidate will become part of the Senior Management team, reporting to the JV Board Director, with responsibility for the successful delivery of circa £100m of construction over the next two years.
The role will be to maintain the project execution plan, setting out the processes to control the delivery of the contract under the NEC3 Option C form of contract. The Senior Project Manager will have full P & L and HSE responsibility and will manage the delivery of multiple sub-contractors. The scope of works includes the following packages: facade, tiling, cladding, lighting, flooring, signage, MEP, grass roof and ceiling packages.
- Lead the project team to deliver the key objectives on time and to budget;
- Take the lead as the main point of contact between the project delivery team and the client;
- Lead, develop and improve relationships with key stakeholders and suppliers;
- Manage the delivery of the sub-contractor workforce;
- Identify and develop rising talent within the project team promoting the attainment of professional qualifications;
- Sponsor audit of project documentation, activities, processes and systems;
- Ensure high safety, health and environmental standards are maintained and that a continuously improving culture is in place.
- Demonstrable experience of project management within the UK construction or civils sector;
- Recent previous experience of managing a UK £50m build project;
- Demonstrable evidence of adding value to the client and contractor in terms of quality, cost or programme;
- Experience of NEC3 forms of contract
In return, my client offers the security of long-term workload and opportunities to advance and progress your career.
Apply for this position below or alternatively, for further information please contact Tristan Chinn on (Apply online only)
If you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you, please browse the other vacancies on our website. We are specialists in Civils Recruitment and have a range of posts available. We also welcome speculative applications