|Job Ref:||204588423||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||-||City:||Germany||Address:||Salary:||£50512 - £64944/annum Attractive Package||Post Date:||28/09/2016 03:06|
Business Development Manager - Automation (North Europe) - Ref - NW5439|
Salary: €70,000-90,000 + Attractive Package
Location: North Europe Area
Mackenzie Stuart is working with a Global Leader in Process Automation.
Operating from an HQ in Europe they are a global business, with a worldwide presence in the Automation industry.
The business has seen significant growth in recent years and committed to continuing this trend.
* The position will be responsible for the entire Benelux Area.
* The candidate will be selling the companies whole portfolio of process automation products.
* Will be responsible for a sales budget of €75m.
* Operating within the O&G, Petrochemical, Power, Energy, Electronics among others.
* Drive business with new customers and maintain current clients.
* Based in North Europe area.
* The candidate must have at least 5 years' experience in sales working for Automation and control manufacturers.
* You should have been previously responsible for previously managed a sales budget of €75m in a multi-national large-scale organisation.
* Must posses contacts in the O&G, Petrochemical, Power, Electrical and Energy.
If you have not heard within 2 weeks, assume your application has been unsuccessful.
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Selection
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London & Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical & Scientific, Healthcare, Education, Finance & Accountancy, Insurance, Water, Chemicals, Ingredients & Flavours, Automation, FMCG and Logistics sectors