|Job Ref:||204588278||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Devon||City:||Exeter||Address:||Post Code:||EX2||Salary:||£19000 - £21000/annum Depending on experience||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:55|
Competitive Salary + Benefits Package
Job Location : Exeter Energy Recovery Facility, Marsh Barton Trading Estate, Exeter, Devon, EX2 8QE
You must live within 20 miles of EX2 8QE to apply for this role.
Working for Cyclerval UK a subsidiary of Tiru SA Group, a pioneering renewable energy company and global leader in the Energy Recovery Sector. We are looking to appoint a Plant Operator to join the Plant Operations department.
Candidates applying for this role should be suitably experienced in carrying out daily control and routine operations on a process plant. Reporting to the Operations Manager/Plant Manager, the Plant Operator will be responsible for :
- Monitoring and operating plant equipment via state of the art control systems to maintain safe, efficient and continuous plant operations.
- Make plant rounds/inspections to check conditions of plant equipment and records operational data on log sheets.
- Operation of handing systems including remote access cranes, traffic management systems and other mobile plant equipment
- Tests and treatment of boiler, cooling and other plant water systems
- Safe delivery and collection of process reagents and by-products
- Maintains clean and orderly work area.
Job Competencies :
Cyclerval Uk are looking for 1 Plant Operator with a wide range of experience, skills and know how ideally from heavy industry or any process type sectors. Ideal competencies includes :
- Well rounded general skills with an understanding of plant process systems and plant control room operations environments
- Strong communication skills with a logical approach to problem solving
- Practical skills including basic fitting or similar would be an advantage, but not essential
- Make adjustments or minor repairs, such as tightening leaking gland and pipe joints
- Have basic IT skills and be able to maintain a reporting system
- CPCS card other Plant operators licences would be an advantage
- Good understanding of industrial Health & Safety practices would be an advantage
It will require candidates to work as part of a multi-pattern 365 day 24/7 shift rota. A flexible working attitude and a strong team working approach are essential.
If you would like to apply for the vacancy with this progressive company please email a copy of your CV and a cover letter