|Job Ref:||204588172||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Slough||Address:||Post Code:||SL1||Salary:||£65000 - £75000/annum Remote Working + Benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:55|
DevOps Engineer / Systems Engineer / Sys Admin / Linux Engineer / Automation Engineer - PERM - £75K - remote working.|
Technologies: VMWare, AWS, Azure, Linux, Windows, Docker, Puppet, Ansible, Python, Perl, Orchestrator
Slough - £65-75K + remote working + benefits
My client a rapidly expanding Multinational IT Solutions Company is seeking a DevOps Engineer / Systems Engineer / Sys Admin / Linux Engineer / Automation Engineer to join their team.
My client is based in Slough, with a dynamic atmosphere that are currently using cutting edge technologies. They have a healthy appetite for progressive new cloud technologies and are committed to training and development.
The culture is driven by a philosophy that empowers people - celebrating progress through innovation in technology by encouraging contribution to new coding projects.
Initially you will be based on site but with the future opportunity of remote working. Their offices have onsite parking and are easily commutable from London and Reading.
- Experience with VMWare
- Experience using cloud based technologies such as Azure, AWS etc
- Extensive experience using either windows or Linux Servers
- Experience with configuration management tools, preferably Puppet, Ansible
- Scripting experience, preferably using Python or Perl
- Experience with container technology such as Docker
- Experience using Orchestrator (workflow management solution) is desirable but not essential
- Facilitate software development by managing AWS and Azure cloud-based tools and IT systems according to changing needs of the teams.
- Enhance efficiency and effectiveness of solutions in collaboration with developers
- Seek to automate everything using tools such as Puppet and Ansible, and constantly improve operational processes and efficiency
- Retain a strong focus on business outcomes
- Consistently demonstrate best practice design and development techniques
Up to £75K dependant on experience + Remote Working + Benefits
Role is based in Slough and commutable from London and Reading.
If this role interests you then please send your CV or contact Ben on (Apply online only).
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas