|Job Ref:||204588003||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Elstree||Address:||Post Code:||WD6||Salary:||£24000 - £25000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:37|
Job Title: Rental Manager|
Reports to: Service Centre Manager
DATE: September 2016
To provide a high quality service to all customers in line with Company policies and procedures to support the delivery of the Service Centre revenue targets.
• To deliver a high level of customer service to both internal and external customers to ensure that
expectations are met or exceeded.
• To ensure the accurate and timely completion of all hire contract administration in line with Company
• To maximise hire rate and volume by managing price flexibility and utilisation levels to support delivery
of the Service Centre's revenue budget.
• Responsible for promoting a range of ancillary services and benefits to customers (including A-Trak,
A-Guard etc) and securing additional revenue wherever possible.
• To develop and maintain a good working relationship with relevant Sales Executives through regular
communication and participation in Company sales initiatives to maximise sales revenues and
• To adhere to and promote all health and safety compliance standards to ensure a safe working environment.
• Maintaining Company standards whilst
working under pressure.
• Resolving customer issues promptly and to
the satisfaction of all concerned.
• Building effective customer relationships in
order to grow revenue
Skills, Know-how and Experience
• Qualified to NVQ Level 2 in Customer
Service/Hire Desk Operations or equivalent
(or prepared to undertake the necessary
study and accreditation).
• Demonstrable customer service skills.
• Good communication skills both verbal
• Computer literate. Working knowledge of
Microsoft Office an advantage.
• Experience of plant hire or construction
• Strong planning and organisation skills.
• Ability to work as part of a team