|Job Ref:||204588841||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Gatwick||Address:||Post Code:||RH6||Salary:||£250 - £270/day||Post Date:||28/09/2016 03:08|
Our client, a leading main top 20 main contractor, has an immediate requirement for a Site Manager based in Gatwick to work on a £2m construction fit out (part of a larger £20m project) at a leading Airport. |
The ideal site manager for this role will be experienced with interior finishes. You will be responsible for the management of subcontractors on sites including briefings, compliance to RAMS, review installation against drawings and quality information and record activities on site.
Due to the short term nature and type of works, the individuals will need to have access to their own laptop / phone.
Please see list of Duties / Requirements below:
* Lives within one hour's drive / train journey from Gatwick
* Fit out experience
* CV with periods of employment of more than 6 months
* CSCS Site manager or higher
* Keen to work at Gatwick
* Airport experience ideally - not necessary though
* Construction knowledge, ability to work to process, safety focused, proactive and good communicator
* Ideal Background - Site Management - Construction for a Principal contractor / Fit Outs
* Preferably someone with Landside pass or willing to get Landside pass.
* Able to get airside pass - continuous employment record required / no gaps between contracts
If you would like to apply for this Site Manager Position please email your updated CV or call me on NA