|Job Ref:||204587888||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Greater Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||BL1||Salary:||£30000 - £39000/annum overtime + benefits||Post Date:||28/09/2016 02:23|
Otis Elevator Company is the world`s largest manufacturer and maintainer of people-moving products, including elevators, escalators and moving walkways. We employ more than 60,000 people, offer products and services in more than 200 countries and territories and maintain more than 1.35 million lifts and escalators worldwide.|
- We are currently recruiting for a Qualified Lift Installation Engineer to work within our New Equipment Division
- Field Based, you will travel to sites to install Otis lift equipment across the North West Area which could include Lancashire, Merseyside, Cumbria etc
- This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Installation Engineer who is looking to develop their career with a world renowned company
The Skills We Need...
- You will be qualified to at least NVQ Level 3 in Lift Engineering
- You must be an experienced Lift Engineer with in-depth knowledge of a variety of different brands of equipment
- Previous experience and a comprehensive knowledge of Otis equipment would be beneficial
What We Offer...
- A competitive basic salary of up to £39,000 + overtime + benefits
- Benefits which include pension, 33 days holiday (including bank holidays), Life Assurance, Childcare Vouchers, Paid Maternity, Paternity and Sick leave, reduced rate private medical insurance, and access to the Otis Rewards Scheme
- Employee Scholarship Scheme - Otis will support you through your studies if you wish to gain further qualifications including Bachelors and Masters Degrees
- The opportunity to work for the world`s leading lift manufacturer, with some of the most prestigious customers in London
We are interested in receiving applications from Lift/Elevator Installation Engineers or Modernisation Lift Engineers who have a valid Driving Licence.
Otis is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note that due to the high volume of responses that we receive for opportunities across the UK, we are unfortunately no longer able to respond to each application directly or to provide further individual feedback. We will however contact you should we select you to attend an interview. Should you not receive a reply from us within 4 weeks, please assume that your application on this occasion has proved unsuccessful