|Job Ref:||204587822||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Milton Keynes||Address:||Post Code:||MK9||Salary:||£400 - £460/day||Post Date:||28/09/2016 04:24|
Are you experienced in IT supplier management, contract management and vendor performance management? Do you have an in depth background in supplier governance and ensuring key SLAs are met, providing reliable and detailed reports to internal stakeholders? If so, please apply now for this new contract role in Milton Keynes.|
The IT Supplier Manager / Contract Manager / Vendor Manager will be responsible for establishing IT supplier contracts, supplier governance and ensuring supplier performance for a fast-paced IT function in a multi-vendor environment.
The IT Supplier Manager will be instrumental in ensuring the creation and delivery of centralised reporting for the IT function to the IT Director, maintains governance and ensures maximum ROI from partnerships with suppliers.
Although not essential, a background in Financial Services would be highly beneficial. The IT Supplier Manager will be responsible for the following:
* Full contract lifecycle management, from drafting new contracts to managing contract breaches
* Maintenance and support of the IT sourcing strategy
* Create, review and continuously improve a supplier management model
* Define SLA and performance metrics
* Produce regular supplier status reports
* Engage with stakeholders in the IT function to gather information regarding the perception of supplier services
* Conduct monthly service reviews
* Create and implement a service improvement programme for suppliers
* Act as the primary point of contact for issues, and be responsible for remedial activity
* Proactively manage and improve the service delivered from underperforming suppliers
* Management of tender and re-tender
* Conducting contract reviews with suppliers
* Effective on-boarding of new suppliers
The successful IT Supplier Manager must have extensive experience in IT supplier management across IT infrastructure, software, sourcing of IT resources.
In addition, experience of Financial Services and a Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply certification (or equivalent) would be of benefit.
The contract will initially run until end August, with the likelihood that it will extend, and the day rate will be in the region of £(Apply online only) per day.
For further information, please submit your CV online and Sarah Gale from People Source Consulting will be in touch to discuss the role further.
IT Supplier Manager / Vendor Manager / Contract Manager / Commercial Manager (Financial Services)
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas