|Job Ref:||204587583||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Edinburgh||Address:||Post Code:||EH3||Salary:||£14 - £16/hour car||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:17|
Experienced Maintenance Joiner Required - Edinburgh |
3 to 6 Months (On-going Contract)
Rate: £14 - £16ph
Van and Fuel Card provided
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Maintenance Joiner to work for a contractor based in Edinburgh.
* Using your skills to carry out all repairs such as re-hanging, re-sizing and replacing doors
* General repairs instructed on the interior and exterior of the building.
* Adhering to all health and safety guidelines.
* Changing locks, architraves, fire doors, skirting's and general maintenance
* To work in a team and/or independently.
Your excellent Customer service skills and ability to solve problems will enable you to diagnose defects, work safely and ensure a first time fix.
- You will be a qualified Joiner City and Guilds Carpentry and Joinery
- You must have experience working the Public Sector (Social Housing & Councils)
- You must have worked in void and occupied properties previously
- Full UK Driving License
- You must be able to provide a CV with recent References
To apply for this post, please send an up to date CV or contact Jayde Edgley on (Apply online only)
We also have other opportunities available within the business including Plumbers, Kitchen fitters, joiners / finishers, Decorators and we would welcome discussions with any of these trades.
Why work with Resourcing Group?
* We provide opportunities nationwide - jobs where you want, when you need them
* Award winning candidate care
* Specialist consultants that are experts within their field
* Prompt and reliable payroll
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy